A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seyed Hashemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seyed Hashemi is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hashemi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hashemi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seyed Hashemi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hashemi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hashemi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Victory Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seyed Mn Hashemi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Seyed M. Hashemi practice?
- Dr. Seyed Hashemi has 1 office location.
Dr. Seyed Hashemi practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.