A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seyed Mostoufi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seyed Mostoufi, Physiatrist,Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mostoufi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mostoufi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seyed Mostoufi, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mostoufi graduated from Faculty of Medicine Univ of Med Sciences of Szeged. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mostoufi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seyed Ali Mostoufi MD is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seyed A. Mostoufi practice?
- Dr. Seyed Mostoufi has 1 office location.
Dr. Seyed Mostoufi practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pain Medicine near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Sports Medicine Doctors, Cambridge Physiatrists, and Cambridge Pain Management Doctors.