A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seyed Mostoufi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seyed Mostoufi, Physiatrist,Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seyed Mostoufi, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mostoufi graduated from Faculty of Medicine Univ of Med Sciences of Szeged. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mostoufi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Winchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seyed Ali Mostoufi MD is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seyed A. Mostoufi practice?
- Dr. Seyed Mostoufi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Seyed Mostoufi practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pain Medicine near Stoneham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Woburn, MA and Cambridge, MA.
See Stoneham Sports Medicine Doctors, Stoneham Physiatrists, and Stoneham Pain Management Doctors.