Learn more about Dr. Kavoos Nazeri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kavoos Nazeri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nazeri
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nazeri graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Nazeri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kavoos Cameron Nazeri MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kavoos C. Nazeri practice?
- Dr. Kavoos Nazeri has 1 office location.
Dr. Kavoos Nazeri practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Internists and Rancho Cucamonga Rheumatologists.