A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seyed Nazeri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seyed Nazeri is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Nazeri graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Nazeri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seyed Kavoos Nazeri MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Seyed K. Nazeri practice?
- Dr. Seyed Nazeri has 1 office location.
Dr. Seyed Nazeri practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Internists and Rancho Cucamonga Rheumatologists.