A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kavoos Nazeri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kavoos Nazeri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nazeri
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nazeri Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nazeri graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Nazeri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kavoos Cameron Nazeri MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kavoos C. Nazeri practice?
- Dr. Kavoos Nazeri has 1 office location.
Dr. Kavoos Nazeri practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Internists and Rancho Cucamonga Rheumatologists.