A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seyed Shahrokni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seyed Shahrokni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seyed Shahrokni, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahrokni graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Shahrokni has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seyed Hamid Shahrokni MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Seyed H. Shahrokni practice?
- Dr. Seyed Shahrokni has 8 office locations.
Dr. Seyed Shahrokni practices Diagnostic Radiology near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Wildomar, CA and Newport Beach, CA.
See Mission Viejo Radiologists.