Seyed A Shobeiri MD Patient Reviews

4.7

September 27th, 2015
So sorry he left OU
Dr Shobeiri was great but left very abruptly to pursue bigger and better. He left so suddenly that it made me wonder why. Now I am left with out care for my pudendal nerve Entrapment.

July 11th, 2015
Awful
Where can I begin. I don't know what most of these people are thinking, cause I had the exact opposite experience with Dr. Shobeiri. He didn't listen to me and seemed to already have his mind made up what was wrong with me before I could tell my story. The staff were polite although the wait time was horrendous. When I did undergo surgery, I stayed overnight in the hospital and never saw his face again until 4 weeks later. Overall would not recommend.

March 8th, 2012
Shobeiri
I travelled from Wyoming to see him for something that had eluded other doctors for three years. The experience was amazing. No wonder he is one of the top three doctors in the world.

September 30th, 2011
The best
Dr. Shobeiri is rated to be the best in the world. He travels and eduates the other physicians around the world. The wait time to see him was long, but after I had lived with my condition for ten years, I did not mind the wait.This is perhaps the best center in the country for pelvic floor disorders. His patients come from around the country and around the world.

June 9th, 2011
After two other surgeries that were unsucessful I was referred to Dr. Shobeiri. He is truly on a different level than the other Doctors.

October 28th, 2010
Very knowledgable doctor. Would highly recommend for anyone experiencing complications.