Learn more about Dr. Seyed Zarabadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seyed Zarabadi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zarabadi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zarabadi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seyed Zarabadi, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zarabadi graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Zarabadi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seyed Alireza Zarabadi DO is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Seyed A. Zarabadi practice?
- Dr. Seyed Zarabadi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Seyed Zarabadi practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bradenton, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Rheumatologists.