A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seyed Zarabadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seyed Zarabadi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seyed Zarabadi, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zarabadi graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Zarabadi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seyed Alireza Zarabadi DO is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Seyed A. Zarabadi practice?
- Dr. Seyed Zarabadi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Seyed Zarabadi practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bradenton, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Rheumatologists.