A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seymon Fishkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishkin graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Fishkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Odessa Regional Medical Ctr
- St. Paul Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seymon Fishkin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Seymon Fishkin practice?
- Dr. Seymon Fishkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seymon Fishkin practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.