A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seymour Alter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seymour Alter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alter graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Alter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- IMC St. John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seymour DR Alter MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seymour D. Alter practice?
- Dr. Seymour Alter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seymour Alter practices Internal Medicine near Smithtown, NY.
See Smithtown Internists.