A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seymour Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seymour Cooper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seymour Cooper, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seymour Michael Cooper MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Seymour M. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Seymour Cooper has 3 office locations.
Dr. Seymour Cooper practices Pediatrics near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mineola, NY and Kingston, NY.
See Garden City Pediatricians.