Dr. Seymour Frankfurt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seymour Frankfurt?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Seymour Frankfurt?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

Neutral

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 17th, 2013

Run! Worst Doctor ever!

After being an ICU patient at Mont Sinai, I had him come to my room for his follow up. He rudely informed me that he could not help me. After seeing that I was upset, my son began to talk to him. He began to argue with my son. I never experienced such poor treatment from "professional doctor". How could you tell an ICU patient that you have no plan or options for them. He was unprofessional and heartless. After experiencing that I told our nurse to never let him in my room. I would never recommend him.

October 13th, 2014