A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seymour Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seymour Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seymour Gordon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seymour V Gordon MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Seymour V. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Seymour Gordon has 10 office locations.
Dr. Seymour Gordon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Warren Obstetricians & Gynecologists.