A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seymour Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seymour Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seymour Gordon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gordon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Seymour V. Gordon practice?
Dr. Seymour Gordon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Warren Obstetricians & Gynecologists.