Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
MGA Obstetrics & Gynecology
11012 E 13 Mile Rd
Ste 212
Warren, MI 48093
586-582-7150
Locations and availability (2)

|  Executive Assistant / Patient  |  show details
by Susan Bohlinger on May 15th, 2013

Dr. Seymour Gordon has been my OB GYN for the better part of 30 years. He has been there for me at difficult times and his guidance on decisions I needed to make has always been reassuring. I can't think of going to any other Doctor.

|  saved my mom's life; delivered my two children  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2012

As a young doctor, Dr. Gordon found and treated (successfully) my mom's aggressive ovarian cancer in the early stages when she was only 22 years old. He then petitioned the courts to allow the adoption of myself and my brother once she had a clean bill of health. He has has been my doctor since I was 16 years old and has now delivered my first child by emergency c section in 2008 and delivered my successful vbac in 2010. I am 35 years old and hope he never retires.

Sep 19th, 2011

Had been Dr. Gordon's patient many years before I moved to another State. One time I had a serious problem. In his very compassionate way, He took one hour helping me get through my problem. I will forever be grateful. I am sure his other patients that day had to wait longer because of the extra time he spent with me. I am sure they understood(or should have) and would have wanted him to do the same for them. Even when I didn"t need extra time at my visits, he always made me feel as if I was the only patient he had that day.

Sep 14th, 2011

Nice to know a Doctor is there for you all the way. I had an internal hemorrhage after delivering my first child at a small Army base in 1970. Dr(Major) Gordon arranged to have me evacuated, by helicopter, to Carswell Air Force Base in Fort Worth, Texas. He accompanied me on the helicopter and assisted the Doctors at Carswell in stopping my hemorrhage. My child has a mother due to him being there for me "all the way".

Aug 16th, 2011

saved my life. What more can one say.