Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

3.0

Good luck show details Good luck
by Wayne t wojcik on Apr 1st, 2015

I don't know how it went wrong but it did.

Best Primary Doctor in town show details Best Primary Doctor in town
by Evangeline on Mar 20th, 2015

I've been with Dr. Greenstein for 17 years now. He's an excellent doctor with tremendous medical experience. He's always see me in timely manner, he gives me a good referral to the best doctors and best of all the prescriptions he gives always a guarantee that Whatever pain or aches or whatever medical problems I am having will give me relief in 2-3 days tops. He always wanted a feedback as to my health status and how am I feeling. He's very concern about my health so I can get better and be my normal self again.

Awsome!!! show details Awsome!!!
Mar 6th, 2012

Dr. greenstein is awsome! never makes me wait to long and I see him every week or two! Always honsest in a friendly and caring way. khrystine current patiant!

bad attitude ,not listen patient explain ,all he did is he brag himself show details bad attitude ,not listen patient explain ,all he did is he brag himself
Jul 29th, 2011

first of all ,they are new office to me maybe two month ago ,then the primary dr is greenstein after that they gave me register nurse to gave me medicine ,now i end up have more serious thyroid problem ,two month ago my thyroid it was normal plus ive been never taking thyroid medicine before ,it was all normal before including two month ago .two month ago my blood test result shows my level around 4 and the RN gave me hypothyroid medicine then two month after i recheck my blood again it shows my thyroid level 10 ,i can't believe they gave me a wrong dose ,mess up my thyroid funtion ,this medicine suppose either control my thyroid lever of lower my thyroid level but it is not ,it became worse ,ive been taking this medicine for 45 days sometimes feel i almost have heart attact and check split, I WAS TRYING TO explain how i feel to greenstein about this medicine cause my chest uncomfortable sometime ,but for him, he is not listening to what i explain ,he has very bad attitude to me saying that i was "yell" at him, excuse me "yelL"?i was trying to explain what happen to those medicine plus he is not willing to listen my explain ,he constanly brag himself has many years medical experience ,to be honest doctor greenstein ,this is my body and i know how i feel ,if i feel my body sick that means im sick, so don't assume that you know everything plus you never wanna listen to my explain of how i feel my body ,only tell how this medicine now enough dose ?oh my god not enough dose ?right now this medicine doesn't work for me at all made my thyroid go up 10 ,if you increase the dose maybe can cause me heart attack who knows. therefore im doubting the register nurse gave me wrong medicine mess up my thyroid level. my thyroid was normal two month ago, i thought this medicine can help me lower my thyroid problem or control ,but it's not ,it made it worse plus greestein have very bad attitude to see patient ,he only like to brag and explain non sense problem which i disagree with ,it is horible experience to me .

Jun 7th, 2011

Dr. Greenstein has always givne me as much time as I needed, and everything he has diagnosed and treated has been correct. Been seeing him for 8 years now. Wait time is an issue.

Oct 28th, 2010

Gentle, caring.Diligent to find the correct diagnosis.Wait time is a minor problem. Probably because he cares about his patients and falls behind because of this.

Appointments ALWAYS run WAY behind! show details Appointments ALWAYS run WAY behind!
Sep 24th, 2010

This office has the WORST scheduling procedures of any doctor I have ever been to. They have ALWAYS been at least a full hour behind. I even waited an hour once, just to have them tell me that they were not going to be able to see me, and that I had to come back tomorrow.

Terrible Experience show details Terrible Experience
by julie t at Insider Pages on Jul 5th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Terrible experience. Doctor had a very poor bedside manner and had no solution or ideas to solve problem.

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Jul 4th, 2010

Dr. Greenstein was the on-call doctor after 3 today (July 4th). The answering service told me that he would call me, but instead the answering service called me back. I asked again to talk to him, but instead she argued with me that my son would have to be seen at emergency. Finally, the answering service called the doctor, and he got on the phone. From the onset of the call, the doctor's voice sounded slurred, and the sound of other people in the background was loud and distracting.

Dr. Greenstein rocks! show details Dr. Greenstein rocks!
by Citysearch User on Oct 21st, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Just a shout-out to my doctor who has been taking care of me since I was a teen. Today the office is much busier, so you can get lost in th...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com