Learn more about Dr. Seymour Huberfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seymour Huberfeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huberfeld
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huberfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seymour Huberfeld, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Huberfeld graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Huberfeld has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seymour Huberfeld MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seymour Huberfeld practice?
- Dr. Seymour Huberfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Seymour Huberfeld practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists, New Hyde Park Pulmonologists, New Hyde Park Critical Care Practitioners, and New Hyde Park Sleep Medicine Doctors.