A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seymour Huberfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seymour Huberfeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seymour Huberfeld, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huberfeld graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Huberfeld has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huberfeld accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Seymour I. Huberfeld practice?
Dr. Seymour Huberfeld practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mineola, NY and Hauppauge, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists, New Hyde Park Pulmonologists, New Hyde Park Critical Care Practitioners, and New Hyde Park Sleep Medicine Doctors.