A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seymour Huberfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seymour Huberfeld is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seymour Huberfeld, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Huberfeld graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Huberfeld has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seymour Issac Huberfeld MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seymour I. Huberfeld practice?
- Dr. Seymour Huberfeld has 9 office locations.
Dr. Seymour Huberfeld practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mineola, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists, New Hyde Park Pulmonologists, New Hyde Park Critical Care Practitioners, and New Hyde Park Sleep Medicine Doctors.