A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seymour Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seymour Katz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seymour Katz, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Katz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seymour Katz MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Seymour Katz practice?
- Dr. Seymour Katz has 1 office location.
Dr. Seymour Katz practices Gastroenterology near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Gastroenterologists.