Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Seymour Levine
Dr. Seymour Levine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Beverly Hills, CA. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Levine is affiliated with University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Olympia Medical Center and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Seymour Levine has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Seymour Levine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Walter Schreiber
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi49
Dr. Jeffrey Hirsch
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi17
Dr. Ralph Potkin
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi42