A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seymour Mallis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seymour Mallis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallis graduated from Centre Medicine University, Geneve.
Dr. Mallis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seymour Mallis MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seymour Mallis practice?
- Dr. Seymour Mallis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seymour Mallis practices Family Medicine near La Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Mesa Family Physicians.