Dr. Seymour Munzer Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Seymour Munzer?

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

Posted on May 20th, 2014

Very, very, VERY unprofessional. I have been in the medical field myself for over 10 years and I have NEVER seen a Doctor with such a nasty attitude with patient as well as with his own staff. He doesn't know how to behave in a professional matter when he faces challenges, he basically make me feel I was going to die if I didn't take care of a mole in my face. I would NEVER come back even if he is the LAST dermatologist on earth.

Highly Recommended

Posted on September 10th, 2013

I had the best experience here at this office. I called to make an appointment for next week however I was able to get an appointment the very same day. When I got there the staff was very nice. I felt very comfortable and welcomed here. When I met the DR he was beyond caring, very pleasant and funny. All of my issues and concerns were addressed promptly. I have been keeping ALL of my appointment and refferring my friends and family. AWESOME, AMAZING OFFICE.

RUSHES YOU OUT !

Posted on February 1st, 2013

He rushes in and out of the room. He doesn't listen and doesn't explain anything. If you ask a question, he has a rude remark. He is a horrible doctor. Will never return.

Horrible

Posted on January 21st, 2013

Rude staff especially the Asian secretary and I have been waiting for 1 and half. I am at the moment in the waiting room. All they care about is there money and there co pay. The worst doctor ever ! Don't come very rude !!!

HORRIBLE!

Posted on June 23rd, 2012

So unprofessional! They messed up on my appointment THREE TIMES! I got annoyed and was treated pretty rudely BY THE DOCTOR. I will never go there again.

EXTREMELY RUDE AND NOT PROFESSIONAL

Posted on April 5th, 2012

We went to this doctor for a skin problem that my son had, he was extremely rude and not professional with children, will not recommend him to anyone, this is not the way how you are supposed to treat patients, specially children. Will never go again. He yelled to my son in a very rude manner that made me leave the office with my son scared and crying.

the worst Doctor ever

Posted on March 30th, 2011

Did proceedures on me that I did not need to have just to bill the insurance company. When i stopped going to him they hounded me on the phone to come back.

UNBELIEVABLE experience

Posted on March 14th, 2011

Friday I called Dr. Seymour Munzer's office because I was have full body itching. I spoke to the office Manager who said that they would try to get me in late that day. I called later to check for availability and another young lady said I could come in the following day. I said, "Hmmm. Didn't think you guys would be open tomorrow" (SATURDAY) I was very happy to get the appointment. I could hardly sleep that night because of the intense itching. The next morning I woke up bright and early and got the the office 15 minutes early (as I was asked) but the office was closed. I literally cried. I called and left them a message and went to the emergency room with bleeding scratch marks.Monday morning I got a message asking to verify my appointment for TUESDAY. I called them back and told them what happened. The office manager got on the phone and apologize. She explained that they had some students working on Friday. I don't see how this is my fault so I informed her that I would be writing a review about my experience and hung up. The office manager called me back yelling at me to not write a review and telling me that I was wrong and nothing happened. She also said that my appointment was clearly in the book for Monday....which contradicts the message she left. I hung up and told her that I'm writing their review RIGHT NOW! I then receive THREE more calls from her saying, "Hi crazy lady", laughing and hanging up on me. I WAS IN SHOCK!!!!! I called the office back and the Dr. answered....Much to my relief. BUT THEN...The Dr. told me that I was never made an appointment for Saturday, that there is no page for Saturday in their book, and that he would sue me if I wrote a bad review. I was in tears. I can't believe that this happened to me.

Posted on January 21st, 2010

Never again

good/excellent care

Posted on June 10th, 2009

Dr and his staff are very kind and competent.

Posted on February 26th, 2009