Dr. Seymour Rapaport Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seymour Rapaport?

July 12th, 2016

Very Disappointing

Contacted this doctor twice in a span of 3 months, left messages and no call back. Finally made a 3rd attempt and received an appointment. On appointment day, i was placed in a room for 30 minutes and an assistant walked in to the room to pick up an instrument without acknowledging me being the room and left. After 15 minutes, assistant came back in the room and asked me what i wanted. Informed assistant of the treatment needed and did not assess the affected area. Assistant prepared a draft of the quote/estimate and left the room. On her way out, i asked the assistant if she should share some of this information and stated, " i have to make a copy first". This was trully dissapointing considering no other information was provided of the service. When asked questions about the service, the assistant had an attitude and did not explain services. Very bad bedside manner.

September 12th, 2011

Dr. Rapaport is the best doctor I have ever seen.

I saw Dr. Rapaport during a visit to an Urgent Care facility. Words are insufficient to describe what an excellent doctor he is. I've never had such a doctor visit before: he was very thorough (he asked me questions about my health background that went beyond the immediate concern of the painful rash that motivated my "emergency" visit), extremely attentive to detail, and seemed genuinely concerned and interested in my well-being. He could have just treated my rash (it was a fairly straightforward medical problem), but instead of taking the "quick route" of just treating what I came in there for, he asked many more questions, clearly wanting to fully understand the bigger picture of my health situation. I was so impressed by him, that I am hoping that he can be my family doctor.

May 7th, 2016