A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seymour Thomas is Excellent. Dr. Thomas has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seymour Thomas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- St. Marys Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thomas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Seymour Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Seymour W. Thomas practice?
Dr. Seymour Thomas practices Family Medicine and Emergency Medical Services near Clifton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY and Paterson, NJ.
See Clifton Family Physicians and Clifton Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Mauricio Thomas, Dr. Maurice Thomas, Dr. Morris Thomas, Dr. Mauro Thomas