Learn more about Dr. Seymour Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seymour Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seymour Thomas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- St. Marys Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thomas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Seymour W. Thomas practice?
Dr. Seymour Thomas practices Family Medicine and Emergency Medical Services near East Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton, NJ and Ringwood, NJ.
See East Orange Family Physicians and East Orange Emergency Physicians.