A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seymour Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seymour Wagner, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seymour Wagner MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Seymour Wagner practice?
- Dr. Seymour Wagner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seymour Wagner practices Otolaryngology and Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists and Philadelphia Psychiatrists.