A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seymour Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagner
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wagner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seymour Wagner, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seymour Wagner MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Seymour Wagner practice?
- Dr. Seymour Wagner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seymour Wagner practices Otolaryngology and Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists and Philadelphia Psychiatrists.