A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seymour Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seymour Weiner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weiner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seymour Sherman Weiner DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seymour S. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Seymour Weiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Seymour Weiner practices Family Medicine near Madison Heights, MI.
See Madison Heights Primary Care Doctors.