A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaan Raza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaan Raza is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raza
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raza Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Raza graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Raza has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaan Mohammed Raza MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shaan M. Raza practice?
- Dr. Shaan Raza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shaan Raza practices Neurological Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Neurological Surgeons.