A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaan Raza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Raza graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Raza has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaan Mohammed Raza MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shaan M. Raza practice?
- Dr. Shaan Raza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shaan Raza practices Neurological Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.