A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaban Farr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farr
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farr Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Farr graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Farr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaban Azar Farr MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shaban A. Farr practice?
- Dr. Shaban Farr has 1 office location.
Dr. Shaban Farr practices Surgery near Granada Hills, CA.
See Granada Hills Surgeons.