A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaban Farr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farr
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farr Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Farr graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Farr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaban Azar Farr MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shaban A. Farr practice?
- Dr. Shaban Farr has 1 office location.
Dr. Shaban Farr practices Surgery near Granada Hills, CA.
See Granada Hills Surgeons.