A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shabana Azam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shabana Azam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shabana Azam, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Azam graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.More Education & Awards
Dr. Azam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Azam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shabana Y. Azam practice?
Dr. Shabana Azam practices Pediatrics, Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Elmhurst, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians, Brooklyn Neurologists, and Brooklyn Endocrinologists.