A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shabana Azam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shabana Azam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shabana Azam, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Azam graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Azam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shabana Yasmeen Azam MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Shabana Y. Azam practice?
- Dr. Shabana Azam has 6 office locations.
Dr. Shabana Azam practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY and Richmond Hill, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians and Brooklyn Neurologists.