A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shabana Feroz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feroz
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Feroz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shabana Feroz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Feroz graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Feroz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Alpena General Hospital
- Alpena Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shabana Feroz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shabana Feroz practice?
- Dr. Shabana Feroz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shabana Feroz practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Maple Grove, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rogers City, MI and Onaway, MI.