A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shabana Feroz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feroz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shabana Feroz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Feroz graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Feroz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Alpena General Hospital
- Alpena Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shabana Feroz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shabana Feroz practice?
- Dr. Shabana Feroz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shabana Feroz practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Maple Grove, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rogers City, MI and Onaway, MI.