Dr. Shabana Jessani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shabana Jessani?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Shabana Jessani?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 25th, 2014

Dr Jessani is absolutely wonderful in all aspects.

As a mother of two special needs children, one with autism and one with ADHD, I can't even begin to imagine how differently their lives would be without Dr Jessani's intervention. We have been patients of her's for 10 years and we drive an hour one way to see her because she is worth it. She listens intently to me and the boys even though she may have a waiting room full of patients, she makes us feel like we are the only patient' s she has. I have never felt rushed and she has always addressed my concerns about the boys and ensures that the whole family is doing well. She has even been very supportive to me regarding issues that the boys are having that are not related to the care she provides. She is well versed in up to date treatments. She genuinely cares about my family and she is very compassionate and kind.

November 3rd, 2013

We are not going back to this doctor

This is a good doctor to go to if you need to get into someone fast for an initial diagnosis of autism to start AzEIP services for your child. However, for my son's follow-up visit three months later she rushed the appointment, would not answer medical or therapy related questions, was not familiar with the current programs OTs are using, and did not let me give her the whole picture of my son's progress. She did not give us any new information or elaborate on what our goals should be for my son's progress. when I left I felt like she had no idea how my son is doing. And she is charging $340 for the appointment.

February 13th, 2015