A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shabana Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shabana Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shabana Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Med Coll, Jhansi Univ, Jhansi, M P, India.
Dr. Khan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shabana S Khan MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shabana S. Khan practice?
- Dr. Shabana Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shabana Khan practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.