Overall Review

3.4

January 24th, 2015
Love her
Dr. Shabana Khan has been my PCP since 1998 and I have nothing but positive things to say about her and her staff. I never feel like a number when I have to go in for a visit. Even if I am not scheduled with her, she ALWAYS comes in to talk to me and find out how I am doing. She remembers my name, and all of my family's names. She is a remarkable person.

April 17th, 2013
Dr Shabana Khan
I am so very happy my in laws Recommended Dr. Khan. She is a very caring person, She at least listens to everything you have to say. She has WONDERFUL bedside manner. I not once have had any problem with her or her staff. I would highly recommend her to all my family members and friends. My rating is a 5* Thank you Dr Khan :)

October 17th, 2012
Wonderful Doctor
I don't know what the previous rater's problem with Dr. Khan is. Although I would not trust someone who can't even spell Dr. Khan's name correctly. Dr. Khan is a very compassionate and caring physician. However, if you are looking for a doctor who will tell you everything is alright when it isn't, I wouldn't go to her. The reason why I trust Dr. Khan so much is because she tells me what I really need to hear. Thank your Dr. Khan for your honesty and compassion.

July 3rd, 2012
Wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy
Dr. Kahn's bedside manner is terrible she does not care about all of her patient's equally. My mother has been a patient of hers for years now, and is currently bedridden but do you think Dr. Kahn cares she doesn't responds to her messages we all (my father and siblings) have left at her office and the receptionist is of no use because she only makes excuses for her being out of the office every time. What kind of doctor's office is this??? We're changing our mother's doctor pronto this is ridiculous!!

June 5th, 2012
Awful staff. Very rude.

July 8th, 2011
She is very compassionate
I would highly recommend her as a physician as she is very compassionate and very knowledgeable about her work.