A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shabana Majeed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shabana Majeed is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shabana Majeed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Majeed graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Majeed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shabana Majeed MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shabana Majeed practice?
- Dr. Shabana Majeed has 1 office location.
Dr. Shabana Majeed practices Internal Medicine near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Internists.