A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shabana Rasheed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shabana Rasheed is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shabana Rasheed, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasheed graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rasheed has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shabana Rasheed BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shabana Rasheed practice?
- Dr. Shabana Rasheed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shabana Rasheed practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists.