Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shabana Rasheed
Dr. Shabana Rasheed, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Southfield, MI. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rasheed is affiliated with Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Southfield Campus, St. John Hospital & Medical Center and Sinai-Grace. Dr. Rasheed has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Shabana Rasheed has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Shabana Rasheed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.
Dr. Michael Rubin
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Southfield, MI 0.61 mi47
Dr. Patricia Schmidt
Southfield, MI 0.62 mi33
Dr. Shyran Hines-Fenderson
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Southfield, MI 0.90 mi11