Dr. Shabbir Jamali MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Tomball, TX

March 26th, 2017
Great doctor
I love Dr. Jamalis approach. He listens carefully, he asks questions, and then explains exactly what he is going to do. From the tests he ordered, he was able to find out what was wrong with me very quickly, where other doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. It was like he knew exactly what it was immediately. After testing was complete, I was diagnosed with with a rare condition (gastroparesis) and now I know how to treat it. Dr. Jamali is kind and gets right to the point. I would definitely recommend my loved ones to him.

September 2nd, 2016
I am glad I saw Dr. Jamali and Ms. Bailey, her NP. Both of them competent and very professional. I could not recommend any better practitioners.

August 28th, 2016
Great office and service
I was not easy getting a schedule but it's true for any other practice. I had a very good and satisfying experience with Dr. Jamali's staff. I saw his nurse practitioner and she was very professional, courteous and knowledgeable. She listened to me very intently and made her recommendations clearly, not pushing for procedures or tests. A lot of times it is not fair to give the practitioners a bad review and most of the time the review is one-sided. There are always 2 sides of the coin. These practitioners don't get to defend themselves. A lot of times we just want to let them tell us want we want to hear, and their advise are oftentimes taken as abrasive and rude. I have been seeing Dr. Jamali and his NP for quite sometime am very satisfied with them.

August 4th, 2016
He told me to have another colonoscopy in three years although mine found no problems at all. That is not going to happen.

April 15th, 2016
Had at least 5 colonoscopy done by Dr Shabbir Jamaly. He is very professional doctor. Highly recommend him for endoscopy and colonoscopy.

November 2nd, 2015
Awesome doctor and staff. I could not have found better.

February 4th, 2015
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Jamali us a wonderful caring doctor, his medical staff is very professional and knowledgeable. They make you feel very comfortable with the procedure and also with understanding the results.

March 5th, 2014
PATIENT
Doctor show compassion and very courteous and personable. I felt very ar ease with procedure and after procedure

August 5th, 2013
Best physician, intelligent, kind and always concerned.
I saw Dr. Jamali for Ulcerative Colitis. I was very ill, and Dr. Jamali made sure my husband could reach him at all times. He did everything he could for me, including calling colleges to do his best to help me. He was always concerned, listened well, was aware of costs and worked with us to keep them down. He then treated my husband for an Esophageal ulcer. I would never use another Gastroenterologist or recommend another. He is number one on my list of great physicians!