Dr. Shabbir Jamali Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shabbir Jamali?

Posted on November 14th, 2017

This place is horrible! It stinks and it’s always hot in the waiting area! After the storm Harvey my sister went for a visit and she immediately had a headache and threw up in bathroom. It smelled like mold and the carpet stunk so bad! My sister will not go there again!! We feel bad for the employees and their regular patients. DO NOT GO THERE!! Find a different office and protect your lungs.....

PATIENT

Posted on November 8th, 2017

THIS PLACE IS TERRIBLE. IT SMELLS OF MOLD AND TO MY UNDERSTANDING THEY WILL DO NOTHING ABOUT IT. ALSO I HAVE HEARD THAT THEY ARE GETTING RID OF EMPLOYEES WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT IT EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE ALL SICK.

Great doctor

Posted on March 27th, 2017

I love Dr. Jamalis approach. He listens carefully, he asks questions, and then explains exactly what he is going to do. From the tests he ordered, he was able to find out what was wrong with me very quickly, where other doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. It was like he knew exactly what it was immediately. After testing was complete, I was diagnosed with with a rare condition (gastroparesis) and now I know how to treat it. Dr. Jamali is kind and gets right to the point. I would definitely recommend my loved ones to him.

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

I am glad I saw Dr. Jamali and Ms. Bailey, her NP. Both of them competent and very professional. I could not recommend any better practitioners.

Great office and service

Posted on August 28th, 2016

I was not easy getting a schedule but it's true for any other practice. I had a very good and satisfying experience with Dr. Jamali's staff. I saw his nurse practitioner and she was very professional, courteous and knowledgeable. She listened to me very intently and made her recommendations clearly, not pushing for procedures or tests. A lot of times it is not fair to give the practitioners a bad review and most of the time the review is one-sided. There are always 2 sides of the coin. These practitioners don't get to defend themselves. A lot of times we just want to let them tell us want we want to hear, and their advise are oftentimes taken as abrasive and rude. I have been seeing Dr. Jamali and his NP for quite sometime am very satisfied with them.

Posted on August 5th, 2016

He told me to have another colonoscopy in three years although mine found no problems at all. That is not going to happen.

Posted on April 16th, 2016

Had at least 5 colonoscopy done by Dr Shabbir Jamaly. He is very professional doctor. Highly recommend him for endoscopy and colonoscopy.

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

Awesome doctor and staff. I could not have found better.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on February 4th, 2015

Dr. Jamali us a wonderful caring doctor, his medical staff is very professional and knowledgeable. They make you feel very comfortable with the procedure and also with understanding the results.

PATIENT

Posted on March 5th, 2014

Doctor show compassion and very courteous and personable. I felt very ar ease with procedure and after procedure

Best physician, intelligent, kind and always concerned.

Posted on August 6th, 2013

I saw Dr. Jamali for Ulcerative Colitis. I was very ill, and Dr. Jamali made sure my husband could reach him at all times. He did everything he could for me, including calling colleges to do his best to help me. He was always concerned, listened well, was aware of costs and worked with us to keep them down. He then treated my husband for an Esophageal ulcer. I would never use another Gastroenterologist or recommend another. He is number one on my list of great physicians!

Posted on November 14th, 2017