A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shabbir Joher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shabbir Joher, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Joher graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Joher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- Miami Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shabbir Joher BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shabbir Joher practice?
- Dr. Shabbir Joher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shabbir Joher practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Boynton Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Gables, FL.
See Boynton Beach Pediatricians.