A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shabbir Khambati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shabbir Khambati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shabbir Khambati, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khambati graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khambati has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shabbir Fakhruddin Khambati MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Shabbir F. Khambati practice?
- Dr. Shabbir Khambati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shabbir Khambati practices Ophthalmology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Novi Ophthalmologists.