Dr. Shabbir Khambati MD Patient Reviews

Sgt. Peter Perez
Fantastic service!

August 6th, 2016
Great Experience and Results
Had PRK surgery about a month ago. I couldn't be happier with the results. Everyone at the office is a joy to work with.

June 28th, 2016
Dr. Khambati and his staff are so professional, caring, compassionate, and will take the time to educate you and answer any questions you may have even after the office visit. I cannot say enough nice things about Keisha - the lasik surgical coordinator, she took so much time to go over the forms - all organized in a folder along with not only Dr Khambati's business card but also her own business card and her email address, medications to take before and after the surgery. Keisha called my medications needed after surgery the week before my surgery and I had questions, so I emailed Keisha and she emailed me back within an hour! On the day of my lasik surgery Dr. Khambati gave me very easy to understand aftercare instructions and his cellphone number to call him directly, no matter what time it was for not only emergencies but also any concerns, or worries I may have had. That is VIP personal treatment from the physician and staff. I will only ever trust my eyes to Dr. Khambati

June 21st, 2016
Eyelid Surgery
My eyes look amazing...I am very pleased with the results. Dr. Khambati is a profectionist. The office staff is kind and very helpful. I definitely will be referring my friends to Dr. Khambati.

June 20th, 2016
Plugs in tear ducts..
Very prompt and courteous Doctor.. I would send everyone I know who is thinking about having their eye's done to this doctor...

June 18th, 2016
Very good preparation, excellent preconsultation and instructions - made procedure very easy to experience all staff very helpful answered all my questions

June 16th, 2016
My personal review
The staff is excellent. I feel extremely confident with Dr. Khambati in dealing with my eyes. I would recommend Dr. Khambati to anyone looking for an ophthalmologist. My overall rating is 5-stars.

June 1st, 2016
The staff was very pleasant and the tecks were very nice to us. Dr. was in to talk with us in just a few minutes. This is the best service we have ever had with an eye Dr. Keep up the great job.

June 1st, 2016
Lazik
I had an excellent experience with my eye surgery!!

May 24th, 2016
I was very impressed by your latest technology in testing equipment and quickly diagnosing retinal problems. Very patient with all my questions. Eyeglass technician also helpful.

May 7th, 2016
JUST DO IT!
SUCH a positive experience. The entire staff is so warm and welcoming- they made me feel very comfortable when I was nervous! Dr. Khambati is not only kind and personable, but amazing at what he does! I now see BETTER than 20/20, the day after surgery. Thank you!

April 27th, 2016
I have had a wonderful experience getting Lasik done by Dr Khambati. He made sure all questions were answered and the procedure was fully explained. His office staff is very professional, friendly and make sure you are taken care of in a timely manner. I have already recommended him to others😛