Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Jun 28th, 2016

Dr. Khambati and his staff are so professional, caring, compassionate, and will take the time to educate you and answer any questions you may have even after the office visit. I cannot say enough nice things about Keisha - the lasik surgical coordinator, she took so much time to go over the forms - all organized in a folder along with not only Dr Khambati's business card but also her own business card and her email address, medications to take before and after the surgery. Keisha called my medications needed after surgery the week before my surgery and I had questions, so I emailed Keisha and she emailed me back within an hour! On the day of my lasik surgery Dr. Khambati gave me very easy to understand aftercare instructions and his cellphone number to call him directly, no matter what time it was for not only emergencies but also any concerns, or worries I may have had. That is VIP personal treatment from the physician and staff. I will only ever trust my eyes to Dr. Khambati

Eyelid Surgery show details Eyelid Surgery
by Tatiana Vuichard on Jun 21st, 2016

My eyes look amazing...I am very pleased with the results. Dr. Khambati is a profectionist. The office staff is kind and very helpful. I definitely will be referring my friends to Dr. Khambati.

Plugs in tear ducts.. show details Plugs in tear ducts..
by Deborah Barc on Jun 20th, 2016

Very prompt and courteous Doctor.. I would send everyone I know who is thinking about having their eye's done to this doctor...

by Kendall Ruhberg on Jun 18th, 2016

Very good preparation, excellent preconsultation and instructions - made procedure very easy to experience all staff very helpful answered all my questions

My personal review show details My personal review
by Roxie Shaffer on Jun 16th, 2016

The staff is excellent. I feel extremely confident with Dr. Khambati in dealing with my eyes. I would recommend Dr. Khambati to anyone looking for an ophthalmologist. My overall rating is 5-stars.

by Susan Frank for Clementh Frank on Jun 1st, 2016

The staff was very pleasant and the tecks were very nice to us. Dr. was in to talk with us in just a few minutes. This is the best service we have ever had with an eye Dr. Keep up the great job.

Lazik show details Lazik
by Fred H on Jun 1st, 2016

I had an excellent experience with my eye surgery!!

May 24th, 2016

I was very impressed by your latest technology in testing equipment and quickly diagnosing retinal problems. Very patient with all my questions. Eyeglass technician also helpful.

JUST DO IT! show details JUST DO IT!
May 7th, 2016

SUCH a positive experience. The entire staff is so warm and welcoming- they made me feel very comfortable when I was nervous! Dr. Khambati is not only kind and personable, but amazing at what he does! I now see BETTER than 20/20, the day after surgery. Thank you!

Apr 27th, 2016

I have had a wonderful experience getting Lasik done by Dr Khambati. He made sure all questions were answered and the procedure was fully explained. His office staff is very professional, friendly and make sure you are taken care of in a timely manner. I have already recommended him to others😛

Mar 28th, 2016

Thank you Dr. Khambati and Staff! The morning after surgery I was 20/20 and today at my one week check I was better than 20/20!!

Mar 21st, 2016

I am 100% happy with my Laser eye surgery! I recommend Lake Lazer Eye Center to everyone who asks me about my surgery. The staff is so friendly and was very helpful through the whole process! It was definitely worth it!

Feb 16th, 2016

Doctor Khambati and his entire staff are excellent. Any reservations I had about getting LASIK done were put aside after meeting with all the friendly and knowledgeable people in the office. I am now almost two months past my surgery and have loved every minute of not having to wear glasses and I now enjoy better than 20/20 vision! I highly recommend to anybody currently wearing glasses or contacts to liberate your self and get your consultation done!

Jan 7th, 2016

I was very concerned about my daughters vision when picking up her glasses. The lady that helped with the glasses saw I was concerned that her glasses were so much stronger than last time and was able to squeeze me in to see Dr. Khambati to put my mind at ease. The care that Dr. Khambati and his staff had to put my mind at ease meant so much to a mom just trying to make sure she is doing the best for her daughter. Thank you so much for taking the time to put my mind at ease.

Dec 19th, 2015

First day after Lasik - my vision is 20/20! After 30 years of glasses and struggles - I can see. Thank you dr. Khambati and all the team at Lake Lazer Eye Center. So professional, nice and caring. This is the team and doctor that made me comfortable to trust them to operate my eyes. I was researching on Lasik and looking for a great specialist for 5 years. So so happy to find dr. Khambati and his team. Lasik is life changing. If you are looking to do it - it is the best time and Lake Laser Eye Center's team and dr. Khambati are the best in field!!!!!!!!! Don't wait to do it. Its no pain, quick and you get your vision back. Million thanks to dr. Khambati and his team!

Dec 7th, 2015

I have no insurance and have not had an exam in quite some time. The staff was able to give me a bottom line quote for exam and for glasses before coming in, the Doctor put my mind at ease regarding the health of my eyes and I have a very stylish new pair of glasses for way less than I thought it would have cost. I wish I hadn't waited so LONG to take care of this!

Revie show details Revie
by Denise b on Nov 21st, 2015

Have been going to him for years has always been great! including staff very helpful

Nov 17th, 2015

My family has been coming to Dr. Khambati for years and wouldn't go anywhere else. Excellent doctor and very friendly staff.

by Heinz on Oct 29th, 2015

Already recommended to friends and family. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Dr Khambati is a capacity in his field. He explains thoroughly and in easy to understand terms what the medical conditions and the therapy are.

by Dr. Khambati on Oct 29th, 2015

Great experience with a Dr. who has my best interest in mind.

Oct 29th, 2015

Very happy with my visit and with my new glasses! Selection price and service were all above average.

Oct 20th, 2015

Very pleased with my visit. Great Doctor, great staff. Everyone was so friendly, they even fixed up my glasses from my previous eye doctor! So glad to have found my new eye doctor!!

Oct 12th, 2015

Dr. Khambati and the staff at his office are all wonderful! They were able to work with me to get me in to see the doctor and even were able to get my new glasses ready much faster than promised (My old ones were HORRIBLE so the girl helping me with the glasses told me she would rush them as much as possible to get me in my new look as soon as she could. LOL). LOVE THEM!

Sep 28th, 2015

Just great! Staff and doctor.

by Faye on Sep 24th, 2015

The office staff was friendly and professional. Dr. Khambati is thorough and patient. He answered all of my questions and then provided me with options for following up on my issue. I will recommend Dr. Khambati to friends and family.

Sep 24th, 2015

I have been coming to Dr. Khambati for years and have my family coming to him now as well. Everyone is so friendly and helpful.

Sep 3rd, 2015

5 Star Doctor and staff!

Sep 2nd, 2015

Dr. Khambati and his staff are very knowledgeable and friendly. He had patience with me with all of my questions. Very good experience.

Dr. Khambati is great!!!' show details Dr. Khambati is great!!!'
by Linz Anne on Aug 22nd, 2015

So happy with my results and experience and will be recommending his services to friends and family! My sisters and I have all had our LASIKs done with him! Couldn't be happier!!'

GREAT DOC! show details GREAT DOC!
by CANDI on Aug 13th, 2015

DR. KHAMBATI IS AWESOME! VERY THOROUGH, PATIENT AND KIND. I WILL RECOMMEND HIM TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. THE STAFF IS SUPER FRIENDLY TOO. NICE OFFICE AND SELECTION OF GLASSES

Jul 28th, 2015

My experience at Lake Lazer Eye Center with Dr. Khambati was top notch in every way.

PRK recovery was faster than most! show details PRK recovery was faster than most!
by Paul on Jul 21st, 2015

Originally was going to do LASIK but the auction cup wouldn't stay on when we attempted twice and honestly I thought that was worse then the prk procedure in itself, healed super fast since I'm young and 25, saw clearly sitting up from the table, 17 days later 20/20, I'm told I'm one of the fastest healing patients!!!

Lasik show details Lasik
by Cody Wylie on Jul 21st, 2015

Very happy with my new eyes! Staff was friendly and surgery went well and pain free.

Hvac supervisor show details Hvac supervisor
by Richard menefee on Jul 20th, 2015

Greatest thing that I have decided to do. Very pleased with results so far

by Neal Jefferson on Jul 19th, 2015

Absolutely wonderful experience overall!

Amazing care and expertise! show details Amazing care and expertise!
Jul 16th, 2015

Dr. Khambati and his team provide prompt and persoanlized care. I wouldn't trust my eyes to anyone else and have made my family switch!

Jul 14th, 2015

Professional, kind, and my outcome is incredible. I can see the world as never before.

Jul 7th, 2015

I would (and HAVE) recommend Dr. Khambati to anyone looking for a personable and knowledgeable eye doctor and very friendly staff. He always answers all of my questions without ever making me feel as if I am wasting his time. 5 star experience for sure!

I recommend him to EVERYONE! show details I recommend him to EVERYONE!
by Lynsey Fackler on Jun 22nd, 2015

I had seen another ophthalmologist supposedly "really good" about the possibilities of LASIK and PRK surgery, who told me 'I wouldn't operate on your eyes, I don't like how your scans look' took my $100 and sent me on my way. I went to Dr. Khambati hesitantly for a second opinion and was so impressed with the friendliness of the staff and the MD himself, I was immediately at ease. He looked at my scans and actually explained to me what they said, instead of dismissing me with a 'I'm not gonna' and also explained to me how the previous MD probably said that because he wasn't as experienced and hadn't operated as many times as him (which is a lot). Plus, it was a free consultation, so not only did he look at my scans and eyes and explain everything, there wasn't a chance of 'take your money, oh I can't help, Sorry.' He let me know everything he was going to do and I was ready to pick a date for the surgery! The procedure was flawless, I had the PRK procedure done and am on my way to crystal clear vision all thanks to Dr. Khambati!

Good Doctor. Poor service when purchasing glasses. show details Good Doctor. Poor service when purchasing glasses.
May 15th, 2015

Don't get your glasses there. Won't accept returns or exchanges despite what the insurance company allows.

Best we exam show details Best we exam
by Mark C. Davis Sr. on Mar 29th, 2015

This was the most thorough eye exam I ever had and I was very pleased

by Tim on Feb 8th, 2015

I am very happy with the results of my Lasik surgery from Dr. Khambati.

by Chris Clifford on Dec 20th, 2014

My first visit was scheduled on their first day in a new office suite, and they let me know they were running a bit behind because of it. All other appointments were very prompt. The staff is very friendly and they don't act like you are bothering them when you ask questions. Dr. K is very nice, knowledgeable, informative, and gentle. I would recommend to anyone looking to get LASIK done!

Highly Recommend show details Highly Recommend
by Nancy Taylor on Sep 10th, 2014

Dr. khambati was very nice & supportive. He did an excellent job with the procedure & so far so good. I really can see without my glasses!!! I would highly recommend him, we drove 45 minutes to have him do the procedure but I know he comes highly recommended.

Amniotc Membrane, the BEST experience for my dry eyes show details Amniotc Membrane, the BEST experience for my dry eyes
by Judy VonBon on Aug 27th, 2014

I suffered from dry eyes for years. The only solution offered to me from my prior eye doctor was more eye drops. My family doctor sent me to Dr. Khambati. A new procedure called the Amniotic Membrane was explained. I said YES! The membrane was applied painlessly and with no discomfort or side effects. A week after the 2nd eye was done, I never used another eye drop again. I was amazed at the total transformation from being someone who cupped my eyes and shielded them from wind, light, dust to now I living life as a normal person. I always had 3 bottles of eye drops in my car that I would use at red lights, now I can concentrate on playing with the radio. I am thankful everyday the pain and graininess are gone. Dr. Khambati said it may last a year, but I will happily get it done annually if needed. Finding Dr. Khambati and his caring office was the best thing that ever happened to my eyes.

by Sara Abdulhussain on May 17th, 2014

I just got the LASIK surgery done and Dr. Khambati and his staff made me feel very comfortable. It was a great experience.

Satisfied show details Satisfied
by Lisa L. on Mar 12th, 2014

Dr. Khambati is professional, courteous and knowledgeable. It is easy to trust him with your eyes. During my Lasik procedure, he and his staff made me feel very comfortable and walked me through it step by step. The results have been amazing. I highly recommend Dr. Khambati for any eye care need.

by Sarah on Jan 18th, 2014

Dr Khambati was a wonderful doctor. He made me feel comfortable and reassured. He explained the procedure in detail and I was surprised by how quickly it was completed. I would recommend him to anyone!

Jan 6th, 2014

Had a fabulous experience at the Lake Lazer Eye Center; Dr. Khambati is great!

Jan 4th, 2014

I will be recommending Dr. Khambati to everyone I know. It was the most rewarding experience to wake up this morning and look at the clock to see what time it was. Never in my life have I been able to do this. I am so pleased with every aspect of my surgery and so grateful for all of the wonderful employees at Lake Lazer Eye Center.

Dec 4th, 2013

It's so nice being able to see without glasses or contacts.

Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
Nov 14th, 2013

I was very happy with my Lasik Surgery. I can now see better than 20/20. I used to get ulcers in my eye from bacteria getting trapped under my contact lenses, now I don't have that headache anymore. I can go with out glasses and contacts and the surgery is very quick and not too painful at all. Healing time is quick too. Doctor explained the procedure to me very well and I felt very comfortable going into the surgery with him.

Highly recommend show details Highly recommend
by Jack on Nov 6th, 2013

My husband and I have been seeing him for approx. 4 yrs. he was recommended by our Dr. he is very thorough with his exams, His staff is also very knowledgeable and curteous. Would highly recommend him. He is patient in answering and explaining any questions you may have.

eye treatment show details eye treatment
Oct 28th, 2013

i know he deserve five stars i did a mistake by taking my mom to dr.Tod adelson in warren, and he did terrible cad.surgery my mom cannot see on left eye anymore,my brother had his lasik surgery done by dr.chambati,he is very happy with,i hope he fix my mom's eye too.

Amazing doctor show details Amazing doctor
Oct 19th, 2013

Caught my glaucoma when no one else did. Thanks Dr. Khambati

Oct 18th, 2013

Best decision every to have lasik done!! Did alot of research and Dr. Khambati was always stated as the best. Thanks

Oct 15th, 2013

He makes a good first impression. We discussed my previous Lasik surgery 8yrs ago . My vision was changing and I needed an upgrade. He performed a PRK. The results were a disaster. He kept me coming back for nearly a year saying healing takes time. My vision was terrible--halos, starbursts around objects, and double vision. I went for a second opinion--"over correction, astigmatism and scarring on my cornea. I need a correction but now I am terrified to have anyone do anything. I reminded Dr Khumbati from one medical person to another that we took a pledge to "do the patient no harm" and that he harmed me. He offered to do an enhancement for $650 per eye. Hmmm I don't think so!

Doctor's Response

I am sorry you are not happy with your results. I am not sure who this is as I have not had any complaints about our LASIK surgeries in so many years. On a side note we charge $350 NOT $650 for enhancements . If you would like please call us and I will try to help in anyway that I can. I never try to intentionally harm anybody and fully expect all my patients to have great results. My success rate is still one of the highest in the state. If you have mistakenly written this review thinking I was another doctor I will also try to help you. Please contact us. Thanks.

I REALLY RECOMMEND HIM show details I REALLY RECOMMEND HIM
by Melissa Holt on Sep 2nd, 2013

I HAVE ALREADY TOLD A COUPLE OF MY FRIENDS THAT IS INTERESTED IN LASIK SURGERY ABOUT HIM. HE IS AWESOME. HE PUT MY MIND AT EASE. HE ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS. VERY PLEASED WITH HIM ALL THE WAY AROUND!!!!!

Literally an eye opener show details Literally an eye opener
by DaveA on Jul 16th, 2013

I was referred to Dr Khambati for eyelid reduction surgery. As I aged my eyelids developed a fold that covered the outer edges of my eyes. There was discomfort and as I found out it was also affecting my vision. The procedure was simple from my patient perspective was just a local anesthetic for the surgery and very little pain after. Now that my healing process has completed (about a month) people in my life complement me on the visual improvement of my eyelids. I tell them "you should see it from my side". My vision is brighter and clearer than it's been in years and the discomfort of the skin fold is gone. I recommend this surgery if you are experiencing the symptoms I described. Dr Khambati did a beautiful job and I can only thank him.

by Abby on Jul 12th, 2013

Awesome experience!

Excellent Service show details Excellent Service
by Tia Williams on Jun 25th, 2013

Dr. Khambati, is great and so his team. I'd recommend him to anyone thinking about surgery or someone just looking for a great Ophthalmologist.

by Gordon on Jun 17th, 2013

I had an appointment to get an eye exam, we talked about Lazer surgery because I had Trifocals.and Dr Khambati was up front said I would still have to use readers. had the surgery done last Nov. doing very good can see to do everything, ben back several times for the ck ups staff is allways grate. Dr Khambati is the best in my opinion thanks to all. would recommend to everyone.

Lasik show details Lasik
by Chris C. on Jun 14th, 2013

I had my Lasik surgery done by Dr. Khambati in 2012. The whole experience from the initial appt., to see if I was a candidate, to my last follow-up appt., has been a great experience. Very helpful and friendly staff, and Dr. Khambati is and excellent doctor. He answered all my questions, eased my concerns and the surgery was quick and painless. I would highly recommend him to anyone considering Lasik. I had a strong prescription and love not having to wear glasses or contacts.

Jun 6th, 2013

Had Intralase Lasik, with great results. Doctor and staff are really friendly and helpful. Procedure was quick and painless, and doctor helped to alleviate nerves. I will definitely recommend Dr Khambati to friends and family.

clerk show details clerk
by Hanna K. on May 25th, 2013

Dr Khambati and his staff very professional. I had lasik surgery, and I very pleased with the results. I would highly recommend him to others.

Happy Customer show details Happy Customer
by Timmothy Maison on May 15th, 2013

The staff were very friendly and I enjoyed the entire experience. I'm very happy to be able to get up in the morning and be able to see my world.

Database Administrator show details Database Administrator
by Rachel Gordon on May 13th, 2013

I had Lasik surgery last week and I must say, Dr. Khambati and his staff were very professional, courteous and knowledgeable. They answered my questions helped to remove any anxiety I may have had. During the surgery, they informed me about what was happening every step of the way. I had an excellent experience and would recommend them to anyone.

Lasik Surgery show details Lasik Surgery
by Jeffrey R Stevenson on May 11th, 2013

After wearing glasses for over 20 years I finally decided to get LASIK done. After talking with Dr. Khambati I was convinced that I could trust him with my eyes. and I was. I had my surgery on a Friday and the next day at my follow up visit I was able to read the 20/20 vision line for the first time without any glasses. The day of the surgery was very relaxing Dr. Khambati talks to you to make sure your doing fine the staff was exceptional. I would highly recommend Dr. Khambati to anyone who is looking to get LASIK, its only been a couple of weeks since my surgery but so far its been the best decision I've ever made so far.

mrs. show details mrs.
by gwen bliss on Apr 17th, 2013

I went to Dr. Khambati to have touch up PRK done on my eyes 11 years after having lasik done by another doctor. Dr. Khambati was honest and accurately described what to expect during surgery and my recovery afterwards. Everything went exactly as he described, so though at times it was uncomfortable, I never felt anxious. The only thing that was not accurate were the results...I could see even more clearly than Dr. Khambati predicted!!! I no longer need glasses to drive at night nor do I have to wonder what signs say when I'm driving during the day. Now that I can trust what I see, I realize how much stress NOT being able to see caused me. Not only is he skilled and honest, he is also a GOOD LISTENER and thoroughly explained everything I or my husband had questions about. His staff was also knowledgeable and pleasant. Very easy to get an appointment. We hope Dr. Khambati is still available for when our daughter is old enough to have lasik.

Highly recommended for LASIK! show details Highly recommended for LASIK!
Apr 14th, 2013

Dr. Khambati is an extremely skilled physician. I went to him for LASIK and have been very pleased with the results. I would highly recommend him to others. Getting an appointment with him is a little difficult, and his staff is somewhat scatter-brained and disorganized. It makes it difficult to get through to see the doctor. Once you see the doctor, however, he's great at answering all of your questions and explaining things in terms you'll understand.

AMAZING DR and staff show details AMAZING DR and staff
by Kate Dunphy on Apr 13th, 2013

Dr Khambati and his staff at both locations are wonderful!! They made the entire experience very comfortable and easy. I was well informed of each step of the process and never had any unanswered questions. Both Dr Khmabati and his staff were easily reached and took time with me, never rushing.

Mar 18th, 2013

I had the latest Lasik procedure done 1 year ago. I'm so happy with the results! Better than 20/20 vision. Best money I ever spent! I had researched correcting my vision for decades, After consulting with Dr. Khambati, I was confident I was in good hands, completely professional and easy to communicate with. He answered all my many questions and put me at ease.

by Andria S. on Mar 11th, 2013

Very helpful and caring staff. I am 100% satisfied with my intralase procedure.

Mar 7th, 2013

Dr. Khambati and his staff do an amazing job!

by karen K. on Feb 19th, 2013

They were all very nice and easy to work with. Dr Khambati is genuine and caring, not something you come across everyday in the medical community.

Diagnosed me with glaucoma show details Diagnosed me with glaucoma
Feb 6th, 2013

Great doctor and staff. Diagnosed me with glaucoma using latest technology. Thanks

The best care show details The best care
Aug 27th, 2012

Dr. Khambati explained everything. The surgery was painless and my results were great. Kudos to him and his staff.

Great experience show details Great experience
Jun 21st, 2012

I was diagnosed with rare infection by dr. Khambati when other doctors missed it.Great doctor and staff.Has the latest equipment.

Cannot recommend this Dr. for anything! show details Cannot recommend this Dr. for anything!
Mar 28th, 2012

I was taken back by his bored, impersonal male assistant. No greeting & insisted on giving me a vision exam for glasses even tho I kept telling him that this was a medical issue and was not time for new glasses!Even that exam was flawed as I could not keep my right open enough for a vision exam! I was then wrongly diagnosed by the Dr. He rushed me through, dismissed my problems as a "side effect". Prescribed the wrong eye drops at $100.00...my co-pay cost and never followed up when I cancelled my next appointment. This must happen alot to him.

Best experience show details Best experience
Dec 9th, 2011

Great doctor, wonderful staff.Diagnosed me with retinal Tera's when other doctors missed it.Saved my sight.Thanks,Dr. Khambati

worse eye care show details worse eye care
May 11th, 2011

I had the worst experience at this place, I wouldn't reccommend going here. He diagnosed me with the wrong presription, I called several times to tell them that my prescription was wrong and I was getting severe headaches. They told me that my eyes had changed significantly and that I needed to wait. I called for three months, presistently, finally they agreed to recheck my eyes. Turns out I was right, they gave me the wrong prescription, I had already bought a year supply of contacts and new glasses. The receptionist was horrible and absolutely rude. I don't reccommend this doctor, I am still trying to get the right precription for my glasses, they are a hassel to talk to.