A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shabbir Motiwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shabbir Motiwala is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shabbir Motiwala, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Motiwala graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Motiwala has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Medical Center, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shabbir S Motiwala MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shabbir S. Motiwala practice?
- Dr. Shabbir Motiwala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shabbir Motiwala practices Family Medicine near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Primary Care Doctors.