Learn more about Dr. Shabbir Reza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shabbir Reza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reza
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Reza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shabbir Reza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reza graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reza has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shabbir Reza MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shabbir Reza practice?
- Dr. Shabbir Reza has 1 office location.
Dr. Shabbir Reza practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Biddeford, ME.
See Biddeford Internists and Biddeford Cardiologists.