A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shabbir Safdar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shabbir Safdar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Safdar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Safdar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shabbir Safdar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Safdar graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Safdar has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shabbir Safdar MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shabbir Safdar practice?
- Dr. Shabbir Safdar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shabbir Safdar practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, IL and Poplar Bluff, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Oncologists.