Learn more about Dr. Shabbir Safdar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shabbir Safdar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shabbir Safdar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Safdar graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Safdar has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shabbir Safdar MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shabbir Safdar practice?
- Dr. Shabbir Safdar has 6 office locations.
Dr. Shabbir Safdar practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Poplar Bluff, MO and Perryville, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Oncologists.