Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by CHERIE on May 4th, 2015

I LIKED EVERY THING ABOUT DR. SHAIKH

Highly Recommend Dr. Shaikh show details Highly Recommend Dr. Shaikh
Aug 6th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Shaikh since 2002, and he is a very competent, thorough, attentive physician. I highly recommend his services to anyone in need of medical care. He is knowledgeable, has an excellent bedside manner, and takes the time to thoroughly examine you and answer your questions and concerns without making you feel rushed.

will never go to again show details will never go to again
May 14th, 2013

I went to this doctor for a preventative care visit and he billed it with a diagnosis of chronic bronchitis when I never had it! Will not fix my claim. Sent me for my routine blood work and again billed incorrectly! I work for an insurance company and I know they get more money when they bill sick. Its been a nightmare I will never go back.

May 21st, 2012

I have never had a problem with him. If I have a problem he will fix it. I will recomend him to anyone.

Jan 23rd, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Shaikh for over 10 years. Have always found him willing to give me all the time I need. He is a very caring individual and I would recommend him to anyone.

unfit to be a doctor show details unfit to be a doctor
May 11th, 2011

This Doctor is poor does not even listen to his patients no exam just test don't waste your insurance company's money..