Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shabih Khan
Dr. Shabih Khan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Chester, PA, with other offices in West Chester, PA and West Chester, PA (and 1 other location). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Khan is affiliated with Chester County Hospital, Brandywine Hospital and Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital. Dr. Khan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Shabih Khan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Shabih Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Chester, PA.
Dr. Jay Rothkopf
West Chester, PA 0 mi
Dr. Calvin Lu
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
West Chester, PA 0 mi39
Dr. John Walsh
West Chester, PA 0 mi28