Dr. Shabnam Kashani MD Patient Reviews

November 29th, 2015
Dr kashani is awesome .

May 28th, 2014
A Change Of Opinion
I submitted the previous review of this doctor, saying that I was extremely pleased with her, but I have recently had a change of opinion. I developed a difficult and on going problem which has been very hard to treat. Dr. Kashani has made me feel as if I am bothering her when I call her to discuss this problem, sighing loudly and speaking in an impatient tone to me. She has also accused me of masterbating. I am in my 50s with chronic health problems, so I found that accusation to be ludicrous and humiliating to say the least. She has no patience or compassion, and the way she seems when you first meet her is misleading. She may treat conditions, but she does not cure or solve them. Go else where if you have a serious problem. If something seems too good to be true, it is.

November 22nd, 2013
An Excellent Doctor
I saw Dr. Kashani yesterday for the first time and was extremely pleased. She is without a doubt the most intelligent doctor I've ever been to by far, and yet she does not have that superior attitude that many doctors get. You feel as if you are talking to a friend. She is a gifted healer and a great comfort to you. I just called her office with a question right now and the doctor herself got on the phone and answered it. I have seen many doctors and had bad experiences with just about all of them. You kiss a lot of frogs before you find a princess!

October 21st, 2013
love her
Dr Kashni was incredibly nice and understanding. I had my annual check-up and I could not be any happier with the service. I highly highly recommend her!!

October 12th, 2013
diagnosis
Dr kashani is intelligent, kind and respectful. she is the best gynecologist I 've ever seen. Thanks to her knowledge.

August 20th, 2013
I was so scared to have hysterectomy and was told by several doctors that my only option is hysterectomy. Dr. Kashani reassured me and did a fabulous job and just removed my fibroids not my uterus since I don’t have any kids. She's funny and personable, and took time explaining the details of my surgery. My recovery was very quick and went back to work in 2 weeks. I just feel so lucky that I fell into her care and want to share this experience with those woman out there that have to have a surgery.

April 18th, 2013
Great Experience!
This is the most beautiful and organized doctor's office, I have ever been to. Dr. Kashani is very kind, gentle and knowledgeable. She went over all my test results with me. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a gynecologist or just wanting a second opinion.

July 16th, 2012
Compassion & Caring
Dr. Kashani is a caring and compassionate physician. She took time to explain everything that I had questions about and offered wonderful support all the way through. Thank you Dr. kashani!

September 20th, 2011
Dr. Kashani is certainly the best OB/GYN I have ever visited since I moved to Connecticut. So caring and so respectful and very professional. Thanks to her knowledge.

April 2nd, 2009
Knowledgeable
Dr. Kashani is one of those few intelligent doctors who I have ever seen. If you are looking for correct diagnosis and correct treatment, I highly recommend her.