A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shabnam Qasim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shabnam Qasim, INTERNAL MEDICINE is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qasim
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Qasim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shabnam Qasim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Qasim graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Qasim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shabnam Kanwal Qasim MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shabnam K. Qasim practice?
- Dr. Shabnam Qasim has 1 office location.
- Dr. Shabnam Qasim practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near River Oaks, TX.