A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shabnam Qasim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shabnam Qasim, INTERNAL MEDICINE is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shabnam Qasim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Qasim graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Qasim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shabnam Kanwal Qasim MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shabnam K. Qasim practice?
- Dr. Shabnam Qasim has 1 office location.
- Dr. Shabnam Qasim practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near River Oaks, TX.