Dr. Shabnam Qasim MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

August 5th, 2016
Twice she cancelled my appointment so I gave up trying to see her. I saw a P.A. when I first went, but I expected to meet the doctor .

May 4th, 2016
Rarely in her office
She is a good listener if she shows up for your appointment

April 10th, 2016
Horrible Doctor
I all ready knew this doctor was not going to be any good the first day. I step in the building for my frist appointment I was on time they had me sitting there over 30 min right when I went in they immediately wanted to take a sleep study test. I told them I don't need one I came to get my blood work done not for a sleep study test.I had to wait 3 week to get my blood results back and They never called me to let me know the blood results were in. The second time I seen the doctor she didn't even have my blood test results with her or in her hands and automatically judge me and wanted to put me in therapy and meds.She got upset cause I told her I did not come down for a sleep study or therapy I came down to see about my weight problem and I will have a second opinion on another doctor. I will never go back to this doctor.

January 6th, 2016
I have been going there for some time and she's always done right by me

December 3rd, 2015
Keeps trying to bill me over and over for an appointment that I paid for up front and the staff doesn't want to take care of it.

November 3rd, 2015
Dr. Qasim is great but her PA is worthless
Love Dr. Qasim if you get to see her... her PA is horrible. Dr.Qasim will sit down and listen to your problem working out a plan to wellness. PA was very quick to judge, in a hurry wanting to refer me to a specialist. Would highly recommend Dr. Qasim but make sure you see her and NOT her PA.

June 22nd, 2015
Dr. Qasim is awesome and really listens and provides great care to patients. The only issue I have encountered is the office staffs ability to obtain prior authorization from UHC which causes additional out of pocket expenses. I would still recommend this doctor.

April 9th, 2015
Awesome
This was my first visit with Dr Qasim. I was a little skeptical due to some old reviews about her staff, she has a whole new staff and my first impression of her and her staff is rated a 10. They treated me with respect and are very nice it is so hard to come by now and days. Dr Qasim was very professional and takes time with her patients to understand everything you are going through. I would highly recommend her for any of my friends and family she doesn't treat you like a number and doesn't rush she takes her time.

November 2nd, 2014
Dr. Qasim is an exceptionally, caring healthcare provider. She takes the time and effort in addressing my concerns. Dr. Qasim has a unique ability and medical experience to get down to the correct diagnosis; she goes above and beyond to give pt TOTAL AND GENUINE CARE! Her physical exams are extremely thorough. She and her PA (Nasira Khan) do a great job in providing great care to all their patients. They spend adequate time to thoroughly all my concerns. I will definitely recommend this office to my family and friends!

March 20th, 2013
Nice doc
Dr. Qasim always takes the time to talk to you about everything that's going on, even outside your health care. I hate waiting in a doc's office, but I'll wait for a doc that actually care about me. Not the biggest fan of her PA; don't even know if she's still there, but when I saw the PA she treated me like I was an idiot. Her medical assistants are always very courteous and caring. And, she has a new receptionist now that is always a happy face to see.

March 5th, 2013
GREAT DR.
I LIKE THAT SHE PAYS ATTENTION TO HER PATIENTS..SHE PERSONALLY CARES ABOUT HER PATIENTS.SHE EXPECTS HER EMPLOYEES TO DO THE SAME OR THEY ARE DISMISSED.SHE GOES AN EXTRA MILE WITH HER PATIENTS.

March 11th, 2012
Wrong Meds
This Dr, Refilled my medication with a much higher dose and did not inform me of the change, I overdosed. Now they wont refill medications or Take up to two weeks to reply to the Pharmacy.And she says Do NOT Miss One Dose or I could wind up in the Hospital. I have to call 911 at least three times a year. due to this office loosing medication refill requests. And have returned 2 calls in 6 years