Dr. Shabnam Sachdeva MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

December 7th, 2015
I have been to this Dr twice, about a year apart. Both times she was very unprofessional and complained about personal issues and previous patients.

September 4th, 2015
Always late and spend little time
Dr. Sachdeva is never on time for appointments. For morning appointments she comes 15-30 min late and does not even apologize to the patients waiting outside the door. During the medical examination, she does not spend enough time either. Just does some minimal things while charging for a longer visit. Don't go to her.

May 28th, 2015
The doctor is very rude

December 15th, 2014
Very good doctor and caring

January 10th, 2014
Awesome
Dr. Sachdeva is a great doctor and has helped me immensly. Accurate diagnosis and well as very frienly staff.

May 30th, 2013
awful experience
I wish I had read the reviews before going to see dr. Sachdeva. If you are only interested in an after hours facility than this may be the place for you since her sterling office is open from 6:30 to 8:30 pm. However if you are interested in a doctor who is prompt, has any semblance of good bedside manner, or who seems knowledgeable then this is not the place for you. If you prefer an office that is organized and a front desk staff that knows their job than this is not the place for you. If you have children and want them to see a doctor with patience and knows how to deal with children then this is not the place for you. Basically unless you cannot get into see any other doctor in the area, this place is not for you.

September 15th, 2012
Beware
I always had to wait a long time and then feel like I didn't get enough time in there. I also feel like she wasn't at the top or middle of her class in med school and she missed the course on bedside manners. When I went to her, she didn't see a patient, she saw dollar signs. I'm so glad I left. I have a great doctor now.

August 29th, 2012
third world customer service
I had a terrible experience at dr.sachdevas. I got to my appointment 10 minutes early because I didn't t want to be late for work , instead I ended up waiting for 40 minutes without anyone warning me about her not being in the office and running late for work. Her sister who works there, kept telling me that" she would be right there" . When I finally found out she was not even in the office, I left the office to go to work and decided to call her from the car , telling her how disappointed I was about not getting my visit done. Instead of her being professional and apologize to me for the inconvenience she had caused , she said that I didn't have to go to her if I wasn't t happy with her service. The fact that dr. sachdeva is running this place with no communication with her employees and teaching them to lie for her is not acceptable. its a run down place with third world service. If you are a working person who can t waste time ,do not go to dr. Sachdeva's!!!!!!

June 9th, 2011
Cares more about making money
Dr. Sachdeva was actually not too bad until a year or two ago when in my opinion she got too interested in making money. She has purchased a heart reading machine which she operates in her office and conviniently tells everyone they have some kind of a heart issue (murmur etc). Everyone of my family members was asked to get a check up because of a mumur including my 24year old brother who is an athelete and in perfect shape. So beware, if she tries to get you to pay for her new machine.

April 29th, 2011
I love her!
I was a patient of Dr Sachdeva's ten years ago. I moved away for a few years and never found a doctor I came to close to liking nearly as much. She is kind, concerned, and honest. Sometimes the wait is terrible and I think "I'm not coming back!" but then I meet with her and realize it was worth it. She's a great family doctor.

June 23rd, 2010
Awesome
Dr. Sachdeva is amazing. She works in Fairfax all day and then works in her Sterling office at night. She also works on Saturdays, and uses her personal cell phone to answer calls when her staff is out of the office. She spends as much time with you as you need in the office, which explains why you will sometimes wait to see her. Once you do, however, she gives you her undivided attention. She's also great at referring you to specialists if needed and even calls them on your behalf to make an appointment. Dr. Sachdeva is a great family doctor who genuinely cares about your health, even if you only see her once a year. Her warm bedside manner is also a big positve. I would recommend anyone to see Dr. Sachdeva.

September 22nd, 2009
worst Dr. ever seen
I never see a Dr. like this. Great thing with her is she don't know anything. She won't leave her patients at all. She always wants her patients in her office all the time. I personally won't prefer her at all.