Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shad Baab
Dr. Shad Baab, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winston Salem, NC, with another office in Greensboro, NC. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Baab is affiliated with Davie County Hospital, North Carolina Baptist Hospitals and Wesley Long Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Shad Baab has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Shad Baab is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.
Dr. Joseph Tobin
Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Winston Salem, NC 0 mi30
Dr. Robert Dillard
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Winston Salem, NC 0 mi45
Dr. Forrest Harrison
Emergency Medicine, Residency
Winston Salem, NC 0 mi6