A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shadan Mansoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shadan Mansoor is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shadan Mansoor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansoor graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mansoor has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shadan Mansoor MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shadan Mansoor practice?
- Dr. Shadan Mansoor has 12 office locations.
Dr. Shadan Mansoor practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Burleson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Cleburne, TX.
See Burleson Internists, Burleson Hematologists, and Burleson Oncologists.