A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaddy Younan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaddy Younan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaddy Younan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Younan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Younan has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Community Hospital
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Younan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shaddy K. Younan practice?
Dr. Shaddy Younan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Parlin, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Holmdel, NJ and Old Bridge, NJ.
See Parlin Internists and Parlin Cardiologists.