A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaddy Younan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaddy Younan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Younan
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Younan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaddy Younan, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Younan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Younan has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Bayshore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaddy Younan MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Shaddy Younan practice?
- Dr. Shaddy Younan has 1 office location.
Dr. Shaddy Younan practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Parlin, NJ.
See Parlin Cardiologists.