A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaden Marzouk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaden Marzouk is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Marzouk has 1 hospital affiliations:
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaden Marzouk MD is a female Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shaden Marzouk practice?
- Dr. Shaden Marzouk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shaden Marzouk practices Neurological Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.