A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shadi Abu-Halimah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shadi Abu-Halimah, Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abu-Halimah
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abu-Halimah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shadi Abu-Halimah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Complex Thoracic and Abdominal Aortic aneurysms repair with Open and Endovascular therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Abu-Halimah graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abu-Halimah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Charleston Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shadi J Abu-Halimah BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shadi J. Abu-Halimah practice?
- Dr. Shadi Abu-Halimah has 1 office location.
Dr. Shadi Abu-Halimah practices Vascular Surgery near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Surgeons.