A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shadi Altwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shadi Altwal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shadi Altwal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Altwal graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Altwal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fayette County Hospital
- St Anthonys Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shadi Adel Altwal MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shadi A. Altwal practice?
- Dr. Shadi Altwal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shadi Altwal practices Internal Medicine near Effingham, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Vandalia, IL.
See Effingham Internists.